Telenor is offering new Internet packages to its prepaid subscripts. This new Telenor Internet package called Telenor Internet More. Now Telenor subscribers can activate internet package according to their needs.
Default Charges/Pay As You Go Charges: PKR 15/mb, Charging Pulse 64kb
Daily Weekly Monthly
|Volume||3 MB||10 MB||45 MB|
|Validity||1 day||7 days||30 days|
|Charging Pulse||64 kb||64 kb||64 kb|
|Usage Tracking||*999# @ PKR 0.1+tax||*999# @ PKR 0.1+tax||*999# @ PKR 0.1+tax|
Activations after 10 pm will an additional day of validity.
Persona Add Ons
10 MB Rs. 75 per month 50 MB Rs. 200 per month Unlimited EDGE Rs. 500 per month
* Call 345 to activate.
* Fair usage of 2GB applies on Unlimited EDGE.
How to subscribe:
1. Dial *345*901# to activate Daily bundle
2. Dial *345*902# to activate Weekly bundle
3. Dial *345*903# to activate Monthly bundle
How to check remaining quota:
Dial *999# to check the bundle balance. The balance will update after end of every GPRS session. Charges for checking balance is 12 paisas (including taxes)
- Data bundlea are applicable on all prepaid TalkShawk and Djuice price plans.
- Bundle would expire on the date of expiry at midnight. An expiry SMS notification will also be sent to the customer
- The subscribed bundle would expire & the customer would have to re-subscribe again
- If bundle expires during a session then customers will be charged the default GPRS charges for volume consumed in addition to the allowed volume bucket i.e. 3MB for daily, 10MB for weekly, 45MB for monthly. In case the user does not have any balance in his monetary account his session would stop after bundle exhaustion.
- Subscribers can subscribe to multiple validity bundles at one time.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- telenornet pakages
- 1 day internet package for telenor
- telenor intnet pakig
- pocket pc telenor
- telenor intarnet pekeges
- how to check telenor package
- telenor pakistan pakegs of internet
- Telenor internet remaing mb cheking
- free internet pakages for telenor
- 100 rupies enternet on mobile
About the Author: