According to a press release, Samsung has introduced Galaxy S-III Mini in Pakistan. It is a compact version of Samsung’s flagship smartphone Galaxy S III.
The Managing Director of Samsung EC Pakistan Pvt. Ltd. said: “It is a tradition at Samsung to create products and experiences that surpass the expectations of our customers. The Galaxy SIII Mini will pioneer a new era in the compact smartphone segment”.
• 4-inch 800 x 480 Super AMOLED screen,
• Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
• a dual-core 1GHz processor
• 1GB RAM
• 8GB or 16GB internal storage
• A microSD card slot for expansion by up to a further 32GB.
• 5-megapixel camera with flash in on the rear
• A 0.3-megapixel camera on the front for video calling.
• Thickness 121.55 x 63 x 9.9mm
• Weighs 120g
• Battery 1,500mAh.