MobileTricks.Net is a community-oriented website that allows commenting on blog posts, feature articles and users to submit their content for publishing. This site also relies on both original content by its authors, user-submitted content and links to external sources such as news outlets and research facilities. In order to facilitate the best user experience and set the proper expectations of the audience, the following notices are issued:
Comment and User-Submitted Content Administration Policy:
- Content found on this site which has been produced by users does not necessarily express the views of NIR or its members. Liability for content found on this website is considered to be the with the original author.
- It is the intention of MobileTricks.Net to allow visitors to speak freely and express their opinions. However, MobileTricks.Net reserves the right to delete or otherwise moderate content at its sole discretion. Specific rules need not be stipulated, but as a courtesy to the audience, the following guidelines may apply:
- Content deemed unnecessarily offensive, derogatory, or hostile may be administered through deletion or other methods at MobileTricks.Net’s sole discretion.
- Content intended to sell unapproved products on this website, promote unapproved websites or those that conform to known spam-bot activity will also be moderated at the sole discretion of MobileTricks.Net.
- MobileTricks.Net strongly supports the privacy of it’s users. However, users whose submitted content violates the laws of the United States & Pakistan, including but not limited to laws prohibiting harassment, slander, extortion, impersonation or copyright infringement could potentially have their information turned over to authorities for prosecution.
I respect your privacy and I am committed to safeguarding your privacy while online at this site MobileTricks.Net The following discloses how I gather and disseminate information for this Blog.
RSS Feeds and Email Updates
If a user wishes to subscribe to my RSS Feeds or Email Updates (powered by Feedburner), I ask for contact information such as name and email address. Users may opt-out of these communications at any time. Your personal information will never be sold or given to a third party. (You will never be spammed by me – ever)
Log Files and Stats
Like most blogging platforms I use log files, in this case Statcounter. This stores information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring, exit and visited pages, platform used, date/time stamp, track user’s movement in the whole, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This Blog contains links to other sites. Please be aware that I am not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. I suggest my users to be aware of this when they leave this blog and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Blog.
I use outside ad companies to display ads on this blog. These ads may contain cookies and are collected by the advertising companies and I do not have access to this information. I work with the following advertising companies: Google Adsense, ROI Rocket, Project Payday. Please check the advertisers websites for respective privacy policies.
This website/blog uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when visiting this site. These third parties may collect and use information (but not your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can visit Google’s Advertising and Privacy page.
If you wish to opt out of Advertising companies tracking and tailoring advertisements to your surfing patterns you may do so at Network Advertising Initiative.
Google uses the Doubleclick DART cookie to serve ads across it’s Adsense network and you can get further information regarding the DART cookie at Doubleclick as well as opt out options at Google’s Privacy Center.