We uses password to protect our memory card our privacy and security of our valuable data, But some time it went wrong when we forgot our given password. Some time we have to format our memory card in order to remove password.In this case we lost the data saved in memory card. If you are facing same problem here is solution for you. There is a way to break password of memory card. If you had Symbian mobile phone then no need to worry about the password. You can crack them in few minutes.
Step1: Install X-Plore in your mobile.
Step2: Open your X-plore apps and Press 0(Zero) and check which you have marked the “show the system files”
Step3: Once you done that now go to the following path C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore
Step4: Once you reached there you need to press “3” under option to set it in the Hex-viewer
Step5: See the third column you will able to see a line of code ! TMSD02G (c??”?x???7?5?5?5?5). Just check the character between the “?” it is your password ie: 75555.
You can download X-Plore from here.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- reset micro sd password in s40
- Nokia 6303 restore code memorey card set
- remove password from memory card on symbian
- tricks for removing password in memory card
- procedure to reset password for memorycard used in nokia c200
- nokia e66 memcard pass break
- how to memory card password for chaina mobile
- Microsd memory card password remover software for nokia c5-00
- how i can delet memory card forhot password at java phones
- how to remove reset mobile memory card
About the Author: