We uses password to protect our memory card our privacy and security of our valuable data, But some time it went wrong when we forgot our given password. Some time we have to format our memory card in order to remove password.In this case we lost the data saved in memory card. If you are facing same problem here is solution for you. There is a way to break password of memory card. If you had Symbian mobile phone then no need to worry about the password. You can crack them in few minutes.
Step1: Install X-Plore in your mobile.
Step2: Open your X-plore apps and Press 0(Zero) and check which you have marked the “show the system files”
Step3: Once you done that now go to the following path C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore
Step4: Once you reached there you need to press “3″ under option to set it in the Hex-viewer
Step5: See the third column you will able to see a line of code ! TMSD02G (c??”?x???7?5?5?5?5). Just check the character between the “?” it is your password ie: 75555.
You can download X-Plore from here.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- how to remove privacy pwd on memeory card c5 mobile
- how to reset password for memory card for china mobile
- how to break memory card password of s60 c5 phone
- reset memory card password nokia(java)
- how to remove memory card password in Nokia s40
- default memory card password for c5
- does symtorrent break your memory card
- Memorycard password cracked trick
- password recovery for memory card of mobile
- change phone memory to memory card in c3-00
About the Author: