We uses password to protect our memory card our privacy and security of our valuable data, But some time it went wrong when we forgot our given password. Some time we have to format our memory card in order to remove password.In this case we lost the data saved in memory card. If you are facing same problem here is solution for you. There is a way to break password of memory card. If you had Symbian mobile phone then no need to worry about the password. You can crack them in few minutes.
Step1: Install X-Plore in your mobile.
Step2: Open your X-plore apps and Press 0(Zero) and check which you have marked the “show the system files”
Step3: Once you done that now go to the following path C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore
Step4: Once you reached there you need to press “3” under option to set it in the Hex-viewer
Step5: See the third column you will able to see a line of code ! TMSD02G (c??”?x???7?5?5?5?5). Just check the character between the “?” it is your password ie: 75555.
You can download X-Plore from here.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- how to remove memory card password in nokia 7210
- Series 40 5th Edition reset memory card password
- Autorun virus remove my nokia 5230 mobile by nokia office
- how to crack memory card password for java phone
- Free download memory card password remover for s40 v3
- How to format java mobile when we forget password
- Nokia c3 codes memory card reset pasword
- how to break card password without losing data
- chaina E66 mmc problems
- how to remove password iphone without formatting
About the Author: