We uses password to protect our memory card our privacy and security of our valuable data, But some time it went wrong when we forgot our given password. Some time we have to format our memory card in order to remove password.In this case we lost the data saved in memory card. If you are facing same problem here is solution for you. There is a way to break password of memory card. If you had Symbian mobile phone then no need to worry about the password. You can crack them in few minutes.
Step1: Install X-Plore in your mobile.
Step2: Open your X-plore apps and Press 0(Zero) and check which you have marked the “show the system files”
Step3: Once you done that now go to the following path C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore
Step4: Once you reached there you need to press “3″ under option to set it in the Hex-viewer
Step5: See the third column you will able to see a line of code ! TMSD02G (c??”?x???7?5?5?5?5). Just check the character between the “?” it is your password ie: 75555.
You can download X-Plore from here.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- mobile memory card farmating master coad
- TUTORIAL: Recover memory card password on s60 phones without formatting
- how to memory card password reset nokia c200 code
- unlock password protected micro memory card s40 w/o phone
- X-plore 6300 auto save
- advanced tricks to reset my memory card password
- Download Recover Your Lost Memry Card Password jawa nokia c3 Phone softwear
- how to break the password of memory card in nokia 7210
- memory card password without a phone
About the Author: