We uses password to protect our memory card our privacy and security of our valuable data, But some time it went wrong when we forgot our given password. Some time we have to format our memory card in order to remove password.In this case we lost the data saved in memory card. If you are facing same problem here is solution for you. There is a way to break password of memory card. If you had Symbian mobile phone then no need to worry about the password. You can crack them in few minutes.
Step1: Install X-Plore in your mobile.
Step2: Open your X-plore apps and Press 0(Zero) and check which you have marked the “show the system files”
Step3: Once you done that now go to the following path C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore
Step4: Once you reached there you need to press “3″ under option to set it in the Hex-viewer
Step5: See the third column you will able to see a line of code ! TMSD02G (c??”?x???7?5?5?5?5). Just check the character between the “?” it is your password ie: 75555.
You can download X-Plore from here.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- how to remove password without formatting tricks for java phone
- memory card password lost java
- s40 v5 memory card lock code forgotten
- steps to unlock memory card of nokia7210 without formatting
- how to crack memory card password without formating it
- how to decrypt memory card password in c2 00
- break password of memory card java
- s40 os secret file for memory card password
- mmc password remove tips
- How to recover memory card password by mobile explorer
About the Author: