Use Operator Logo Changer: A mobile, whether it is a Nokia Nseries or s60 series or even an iPhone, is not fully customized unless you have flipped your mobile network carrier’s default logo with a funky one, your personal one. Changing logo manually can be quite a gruesome task if you are doing it for the first time and most of us simply do not change the logo for that, well no more!! With Operator Logo Changer you can change your mobile device’s logo with one click by simply selecting the file you want to set as the logo and see there you are done after the next restart! This amazing and simple application is lightweight and you have to install it on your phone memory and not the memory stick or card.
- how to check any sim number.
- how to check your own sim numbers
- Ufone 3G Packages 2016
- Sony Xperia ZR Dust and Waterproof Smartphone By Sony
- IPhone 5 Bottle Opener Case
- Ufone Launches SMS Offer for Postpaid Roamers
- Get Rs. 4,499 Discount on Samsung Galaxy S Duos
- How to Save Battery on an Android SmartPhone?
- Pizza Compass – Use Your iPhone As A Pizza Detector
- Nokia Asha 501 Price in Pakistan and Specifications